10 Scholarships in the amount of $2,000 will be awarded annually.
Deadline: The application deadline for the 2015-2016 school year is September 30, 2015
This program just for people with hemophilia B helps deliver a brighter future.
You’re doing remarkable things, and there are many more you want to do. Whatever they are, the Emergent B More Scholarship is designed to help.
- Recipients receive a scholarship to use for any type of post-high school education.
- Scholarships cover undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, trade schools, and certifications in the United States. Enrollment can be part time or full time.
- Students may reapply each year as long as they continue to meet the eligibility criteria.
- The scholarships will be applied to tuition, fees, books, supplies and equipment required for course load at accredited, nonprofit secondary education institutions in the United States.
- Students may transfer from one institution to another and retain the award.
- Scholarships are awarded based on a number of criteria.
- There is no age limit.
Complete your Scholarship Application now.